The EU projects FREVUE & ELIPTIC will hold a joint workshop for local authorities in Barcelona on Wednesday 13th September. Cities interested in the use of PT electric infrastructure for charging urban electric freight vehicles are welcome!
In cooperation with the local partners in Barcelona, FREVUE & ELIPTIC organise a workshop on the following topic: the use of PT electric infrastructure for charging urban electric freight vehicles. The workshop will start with a presentation of both projects and a presentation of specific cases, including Barcelona. These presentation will be followed by an interactive session.
A draft programme of the workshop can be found below:
- General introduction
- Presentation of ELIPTIC/Pillar C
- Presentation of FREVUE
- ELIPTIC: Pillar C in Barcelona
- FREVUE: Work on electric grid and specific use case
- Interactive session on what cities do/need/plan - and report to the group
- Site visit in Barcelona on the charging infrastructure (afternoon).
The workshop is kindly hosted by TMB.
Attendance to the workshop is free. However, the number of seats is limited. To participate, please register online here.
Cities can be eligible for travel costs reimbursement. To get reimbursed, please contact Polis first.