6-7 March 2018 Berlin, Estrel Congress Center.
The 9th VDV Akademy Conference Electric Buses - Market of the Future! - will take place on March 6 - 7, 2018 at the Estrel Congress Center in Berlin.
Umberto Guida, Director of Research & Innovation at UITP, will participate in the discussion on March the 7th, sharing experiences on international projects such as ELIPTIC, ZeEUS and many others.
The main topics addressed by the conference in 2018 will be:
- Panel discussion with prominent politicians
- Provision of energy for battery buses - charging concepts, design of depots, procurement of energy from renewable sources
- Field reports from public transport companies
- Electric bus - Procurement initiatives
- State of development of the battery technology
- "Boulevard of ideas“ - Presentations by exhibitors - New technical concepts and components
- State of the standardisation activities
Find the full agenda here.